Wednesday, February 18, 2009

So Alex is going to Virginia today to have some follow-up interviews at the company I had mentioned before. They are talking to him about some different positions than what he originally was looking at, but they actually sound like a better opportunity and he is excited about it. And it would still mean that we would have to move eventually, but we might have 12-18 months to do so. So that is a big relief for me. I am not sure what I want to happen right now. Of course I want him to have a job, and if he loves it, then all the better. But I am also torn on the moving front. I think I can be excited since I can put the move out of my head for a while and focus on the immediate future. So keep your fingers crossed, and wish him luck. I will keep you all posted on what we find out.....

3 comments:

  1. We have the best realtor ever down here. He'll find you something nice. I think you should live in McLean. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and the commute from McLean to Alexandria on the GW Parkway is pretty fast. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the completely unbiased advice =) we'll let you know....

    ReplyDelete